Is mobile the future of legal tech?
The state of legal tech and innovation: what we can learn from a panel of legal experts
In this increasingly interconnected (and hybrid) world, law firms are finding themselves more reliant than ever on automating legal processes and utilizing new technology tools. Clients are placing increasing pressure on firms to meet rising expectations and a new generation of legal professionals are willing to rethink the conventional way of doing business.
We are joined by Derek Southall, Founder and CEO of Hyperscale Group Limited, who hosted a panel discussion with four technology and innovation leaders from the legal sector: David Hymers (Wedlake Bell), Emma Jackson (Mills & Reeve), Jo Owen (Cripps) and Paul Harker (Anthony Collins Solicitors).
Hear from these industry experts for their perspective on legal tech and innovation on a global scale and how mobile no code/low code solutions meet this challenge.
Key elements discussed in the webinar:
- The importance of having an app strategy
- Client demand for legal apps
- What areas could be slower adopters of apps within legal
- How well have legal suppliers delivered with apps
- Will there be a world that will be app first, desktop second
- Predictions for apps in the legal sector in the next 5 years
Get in touch to find out more about how legal sectors can incorporate no code/low code apps.