Health & Safety Apps
Build safety apps using Fliplet to help employees report hazards, file health & safety reports and complete audit checklists
Make work a safer place
- Enable employees to file incident reports and complete audit checklists from wherever they are – no paper required
- Include option to upload images and videos to add more detail to the report and automatically link GPS coordinates
- Data can be sent by email directly to response team or uploaded instantly to a database
Gain insights about the safety levels in your organization
- Use analytics to understand where and why incidents occur
- Collect data to enable better risk management to prevent hazards from happening
Train employees and improve safety awareness
- Ensure all employees have access to health and safety reference materials on their mobile devices
- Create training courses they can complete from anywhere – whether in the field, on the road or in the office
Common types of healthy & safety apps
Health & Safety Training
Provide health & safety training courses and resources on mobile devices so that employees can learn wherever they are.
Give employees the ability to report health & safety hazards so they can be addressed more quickly
Emergency Contact Directory
Ensure emergency situations are addressed quickly by giving employees access to the correct contacts for each scenario.
Enable workers to check their fatigue levels by answering a few questions
Using Fliplet to build health & safety apps
- No coding required.
Anyone can create and maintain apps as easily as creating a document or a spreadsheet
- Instant app updates.
Content can be updated instantly at any time.
Apps integrate with your organization’s existing mobile security systems.
Apps work on Apple and Android tablets and smartphones; information can be accessed both on and offline
You may also be interested in…
Find out how the digital marketing team used Fliplet to create an app in only three days.
Download a PDF summary of the features & benefits of Fliplet.