Build local government apps to communicate with residents,
increase employee productivity and reduce costs
Using Fliplet, create local government apps to:
- Communicate during emergency situations
- Share information on services with residents
- Collect data and reports
- Enable employees to access key information
- Centralise key information
Our customers love using Fliplet:
“Partners love the fact that when they have an idea for an app, we are able to enthusiastically create and deliver a great product quickly”.
Angie Ferrara, Digital Marketing Manager
international law firm
Communicate services and news directly to residents’ mobile devices.
Enable anyone to report on health & safety issues via their mobile.
Empower the public to report potholes, graffiti or antisocial behaviour.
Internal Communication Apps
Allow remote employees to easily access news, resources and training materials.
- No coding required. Anyone can create and maintain apps.
- Instant app updates. Content can be updated instantly at any time.
- Secure. Apps integrate with your organisation’s existing mobile security systems.
- iOS and Android apps
- Smartphone and tablet support
- Apps work both online and offline
- Capture data via surveys and quizzes
- Include videos and galleries
You may also be interested in…
Find out how the digital marketing team used Fliplet to create an app in only three days.Read case study
Download a PDF summary of the features & benefits of Fliplet for local government.Download PDF