Improve research and report production by 50%
High client satisfaction
“Using Fliplet really allowed us to give the ‘wow’ factor to our clients”
Richard Downey, Director of Mobile
Case Study: The Mobile House
The Mobile House is a London-based agency advising clients on all aspects of mobile technology including app store optimization, app promotion and mobile marketing.
The team at The Mobile House wanted to demonstrate to their clients an innovative way of using mobile technology to communicate their monthly campaign results and to give them a point of differentiation from other agencies.
The app was intended to provide a report in an accessible and convenient format that their clients could consult via their mobile devices whenever they wanted.
They decided to use Fliplet due to the flexibility of the system, the ease of set-up and distribution as well as the fact that the app could be managed from within the team with no need for internal or external development resource.
“The Mobile House wanted to demonstrate to their clients an innovative way of using mobile technology to communicate their monthly campaign results and to give them a point of differentiation from other agencies.They decided to use Fliplet due to the flexibility of the system.”
The Mobile House reporting app includes the following features:
- Integrated charts to display campaign results in a colorful and accessible format.
- Embedded documentsE available offline give clients access to more detailed figures and breakdowns.
- Complete client branding colors, fonts and images
- In-built usage tracking to help understand user behavior and provide the basis for future improvements and new features.
- No need for technical skills. After a 15-minute training session on Fliplet Studio, The Mobile House team now update their apps independently with no reliance on either internal or external development resource.
- Instant app updates let the team easily add new content whenever required and publish them immediately to their app to be viewed by their clients
- Built-in image editor allows the team to easily edit and optimize any images they upload from within Fliplet Studio meaning that no Photoshop skills are required to make them look good.
- Offline access to all content mean that The Mobile House’s clients can access their reports wherever they want – even without reliable internet access.
The team also benefitted from the following aspects of the Fliplet platform:
Within four weeks The Mobile House had launched reporting apps for two of their major accounts and were releasing weekly updates to their clients. Report production time was cut by 50% compared to PowerPoint and feedback from clients was extremely positive. Clients really liked being able to access information away from their desktops and receive report updates in an instant.
Without Fliplet, The Mobile House would not have had the budget or technical resources to develop their own apps and offer this cutting edge added feature to their clients which allows them to stand out from their competition.
After the successful trial, The Mobile House is now planning to begin offering their reporting app to all new clients.
“Report production time was cut by 50% compared to PowerPoint and feedback from clients was extremely positive.”