Return to Office app and introducing ROMS
In collaboration with over 25 of our customers, the Return to Office (RtO) app template was created to support organizations in managing the return to the office after Covid-19 lockdown.
Given that ‘returning to office’ is only a temporary moment in time, we have continued to work with our customers to develop a hybrid approach for staff working remote and from the office in the future.
RtO will evolve into a solution for managing remote staff and office staff to become the Remote and Office Management Solution (ROMS).
With the easing of lockdown measures already in progress globally, the challenges organizations may face include:
- Keeping all employees safe and regularly updated
- Countries and states may relax or tighten rules depending on infection rates
- Different locations may have different rules
- Organizations may prefer to implement different or additional rules to keep their staff safe
- Auditing/reporting to ensure organizations are managing staff and visitor safety
- Managing desks, meeting rooms and spaces such as canteen, reception and breakout areas to ensure rules are followed
- Staff will want to understand how management are ensuring their safety and managing the return to work
Fliplet has produced the Return to Office app template to help organizations best manage these changes, streamline the management process and utilise our technology to enforce, communicate and notify staff.
Returning to the office now
The current RtO app template focuses on the following areas:
- Health status of people
- Office capacity and social distancing
- Daily location of staff
- Different rules for different offices
- Information flow to people
The evolution to ROMS
Focus areas of the Remote and Office Management Solution (available in Nov 2020):
- Health survey improvements: including built-in health survey, CDC/NHS recommendations
- Status, booking and check in improvements: including auto check-out
- Reduce exposure risks: including canteen/catering ordering
- Understand the office: including floorplans and select space & book
- Enhanced reminders before bookings: including booking reminders 24 hours before
- Easy access: with QR scanning through smartphone camera
- Admin improvements: including reporting, security and communication
The Future of ROMS
Focus areas of the Remote and Office Management Solution 2021 (ROMS 2021):
- Staff directory enhancements: including QR code to share a vCard, excludes sensitive data
- Office directory enhancements: including Uber and Lyft integration
- Visitor self check-in: including optional health survey and device check-in
- Emergency management: including instant cross-device notifications and workflows in the case of emergencies
- Enhanced news feed: including video and audio/podcast content, optional social sharing
- Engaging interactive features: such as assessments, checklists and guides
ROMS 2021 is expected to launch in Q1 with many features available now via our customer success team.