The best way for law firms to build legal and client apps
Fliplet is a proven solution that helps law firms streamline operations, improve productivity, and enhance client experience. Our customizable solutions can be tailored specifically to the needs of your law firm. With more than 100+ law firms using Fliplet, Fliplet is undeniably your number one solution for your legal app needs.
56 of the top 200 global law firms have created apps with Fliplet
Build your dream legal app within minutes
Bird & Bird launched 15 app solutions in their first few years of using Fliplet.
TRUSTED BY ORGANIZATIONS AROUND THE WORLD
See how law firms use Fliplet
“The biggest benefit that we’ve gained from Fliplet is the ability to very quickly turn around solutions for our firm.”
Support and Security you can trust
Fliplet offers a range of support options and features to support our customers:
Live chat, Email & Community
Support and developer documentation
Security is a core focus
What apps help with law?
The type of app that can help with the law depends on the user’s specific needs. Different law firms may require different types of apps, such as event apps, document management apps, learning apps, communication apps, client-facing apps, and task management apps. Fortunately, Fliplet offers a no-code platform to help create these apps. With Fliplet, users can create customized apps for their specific needs using various features and integrations. From document management to client communication, Fliplet can help legal professionals build apps that are tailored to their specific requirements.
Why use legal software?
Legal software can provide many benefits for law firms and legal departments, including:
- Increased Efficiency: Legal software can automate repetitive tasks, streamline workflows, and eliminate manual processes, saving time and increasing efficiency.
- Improved Accuracy: Legal software can help reduce errors by automating processes and providing real-time data, ensuring that legal professionals have accurate and up-to-date information.
- Enhanced Collaboration: Legal software can provide a centralized platform for team members to work together, share information, and collaborate on projects, improving teamwork and communication.
- Better Client Service: Legal software can help legal professionals manage client information, track case details, and communicate with clients, providing better service and improving client satisfaction.
- Compliance with Regulations: Legal software can help law firms and legal departments comply with regulatory requirements by automating compliance processes and providing reports and audits.
What apps have law firms created?
Find out how Eversheds Sutherland app for lawyers combated the issue of keeping social connections whilst working from home through their open house app.
Discover how Mills & Reeve award-winning “What the Tech?!”legal app, made to support technological discovery. The app was the Winner of KM Innovation award 2020 and had over 500 staff engaged with the app in the first 2 months and a positive increase in tech enquiries.
See how a Top 30 UK Law firm switched their legal app from another solution to Fliplet and went from 40 minutes inputting the details for an event to getting an event live in the app in just 10-15 minutes.
What other apps for lawyers can law firms create?
Law firms have a range of tasks they need to manage on a daily basis. From tracking time and billing clients, to managing cases and communicating with clients, to conducting legal research and drafting documents, law firms have a lot to keep track of.
Tailored apps enable law firms to streamline these processes quickly and conveniently.
By leveraging the power of technology, law firms can create various all-in-one apps such as directories, dawn raids, idea management, office management, crisis management, client support and much more.
These apps can be designed to suit the needs of different departments or practice areas within the firm, such as litigation, estate planning, or intellectual property law.
It’s worth mentioning Fliplet isn’t just limited to document management, communication and task management apps.
As it is an all in one solution platform, law firms have a wide range of solutions and features to choose from to meet their requirements. Some examples of other apps that law firms have created using Fliplet include;
- Dawn Raid
- Idea management
- Remote and office management
- Crisis management
- Training and Onboarding
- Tax apps
- Client support
- New lawyers onboarding
- Practice service
With the right app solution, law firms can improve their workflow and ensure that their clients receive the best possible service.
What is Zapier, and why do law firms need to know about it?
Zapier is an online automation tool that allows users to connect different apps and services together in order to automate repetitive tasks. For example, a law firm could use Zapier to automatically create a new task in their task management app whenever an email is received from a certain client, or to add a new contact to their CRM whenever a new client signs up on their website.
By using Zapier, law firms can automate repetitive tasks that would otherwise need to be done manually, saving time and increasing efficiency.
Fliplet and Zapier can work together to automate tasks and streamline communication within a law firm. Here are a few examples of how they can be used together:
- Data collection: Fliplet can be used to create a custom mobile app for clients to fill out forms and provide information, while Zapier can be used to automatically send that information to the law firm’s CRM or case management system.
- Task Management: Fliplet can be used to create a custom mobile app for clients to view and update their case information, while Zapier can be used to automatically create tasks in the law firm’s task management app when certain actions are taken within the Fliplet app, such as when a client updates their information.
- Communication: Fliplet can be used to create a custom mobile app for clients to communicate with their attorneys, while Zapier can be used to automatically send notifications to the attorney’s email or mobile device when a new message is received in the Fliplet app.
- Workflow Automation: Fliplet can be used to create custom forms and workflows, while Zapier can be used to automate tasks and communication based on the data collected and actions taken within the Fliplet app.
Overall, using Fliplet and Zapier together allows law firms to create a seamless and automated workflow for their clients, which can save time and increase efficiency.