2017 Enterprise Mobile App Report
What’s in the 2017 Enterprise Mobile App Report?
This annual report was developed on data gathered from 35,000+ users of apps built with the Fliplet enterprise mobile app building platform, one of the most popular zero-code platforms in the world for large business users.
In this report you’ll find our latest findings from data collected through 2016:
- Insights from the apps being launched by businesses, such as what kind of apps are being produced and what purpose they serve
- Lessons learnt from the usage patterns of 35,000+ business users
- Past and future trends analysis, based on data collected over the last 3 years
- Recommendations and tips to enhance business mobile engagement based on data
What kind of insights are included in the report?
- Assessing why there was a phenomenal 126% increase in apps created per business
- Discovering which type of app was most popular for users in 2016
- With over 17 apps created on average per organization, how has the professional services industry become king of app creation?
- Investigating the local differences in app creation and user engagement
- Which device type and operating system is most used by the enterprise
- What type of user is most engaged
- When users access their apps most during the week and during the day
Fill out the form to receive instant access to your report: